1. Two Sundays ago we all accidentally dressed in Christmas colors.
Definitely picture worthy!
2. Last Sunday, we kept with the long-standing tradition, and had the grandchildren decorate Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas tree.
3. We've sat on Santa's lap, as well as written him our last minute Christmas lists.
4. We attended a Christmas party at Gram's assisted living center. The kids made trees while Clint sampled all the candy.
5. Last week it snowed. It was absolutely beautiful.
6. The next day it snowed even more.
Then yesterday it rained, and melted everything away which I'm not happy about - I'm dreaming of a white Christmas! Fingers crossed it snows today.
7. Yesterday #3 spent the day snowboarding in the mountains where it was snowing - Lucky!
8. The stockings are hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be here.
9. All the gifts are wrapped, and I can't wait for Christmas morning.
10. #5 had a dance recital this past weekend. She did great, and is a natural-born performer.
11. Due to some scheduling conflicts and a surgery, we were not able to have our traditional Cookie Day this year, so yesterday, the girls and I (since the boys were out playing), whipped up a few things, and everyone was happy, happy, happy.
12. And last but not least, Christmas came early for these two little girls.
My best friend, Denise (mother of 4 boys), gifted them her old Barbie Dream house (circa 1980), with furniture and Barbie dolls too.
Remember Aja, the blue-haired Jem doll?
If you need me, I'll be upstairs playing Barbies!