(Re)Organzie your Refrigerator
* empty everything out of the refrigerator and clean it (wipe the bottom of everything you plan to put back in)
* Throw away expried items and anything open you aren't using
* group categories and place them together inside (condiments, juices, produce, etc)
* corral small containers (yogurts) in a clear bin so they stay together and don't get lost
* label drawers, shelves, and bins to stay organized after your next shopping trip
Fill a bin with snacks or other items and place on a lower shelf so they can access them without making a mess.
View Part 1 Here.