After Vegas, we drove to Barstow, CA. This is a tradition. We can't drive past Barstow without stopping at what we call the TRAIN McDONALD's. Here we ate lunch and celebrated my Gramdma's (we call her Gram D) 88th birthday, and #2's (who was born on Gram D's birthday) 14th birthday.
Gram D's 88th & #2's 14th birthday. I think it's sweet they're holding hands.
1. Birthday Girls plus #5, and #6
2. The Hubs woke up early and ran to a grocery store in Vegas so we would have a cake for the b-day girls. Isn't he awesome?
3. My mom googling something
4. The hubs and #5
5. The BEST Sister in the World
6. #1 and Gram D
7. My Reflection
8. Birthday girl with little sis #6.
9. #5 loved having a whole week with her daddy!
TO BE CONTINUED. . . .